EUROSTAT – Statistical Office of the European Communities
Global Statistics (United Nations) Unannotated links to the major statistical agencies of each country Links to international agencies, including UN bodies, which publish statistics
International Statistical Agencies (Census Bureau) Links to the web Sites for foreign government statistical agencies No annotations
“Research Assisted Missions: A Rationale,” Ed Mathews. Abilene Christian University
Status of Global Mission 2007: An Annual Update By Todd Johnson overview of global missions 2007.
The 10/40 Window: Getting To The Core Of The Core, from AD2000 & Beyond’s archived web site.
If The World Were A Village Of 100 People
Joshua Project: People Group Numbers
- Global Religious Trends 2010 to 2020 by Dr Peter Brierley
- Mission Trends – Christianity in its Global Context, 1970–2020, Center for the Study of Global Christianity – Gordon Conwell
- 2015 Global Statistics (International Bulletin of Missionary Research)
- Unreached Peoples of the World – Prayer Guide
- Mission Studies Links (via the Henry Martyn Centre)
- The World If There Were Only 100 People
This page was last checked for dead links on June 17, 2016.