Center for the Study of Global Christianity
Christian Futures Network
Equipping the Saints
EUROSTAT – Statistical Office of the European Communities
Global Mapping International
Global Recordings Network
Global Status of Evangelical Christianity (IMB)
Human Development Index
International Statistical Agencies (Census Bureau) Links to the web Sites for foreign government statistical agencies No annotations
Legatum Prosperity Index
Operation World Database – Operational World Professional DVD-ROM
World Bank Database
Diva GIS (Free software)
EP3 Church Mapping Software
ERSI (Global market leader in GIS)
Map Maker (Free software) .
Mission Atlas Project
PhilCarto (Free software)
QGIS – Free open source mapping software –
“Research Assisted Missions: A Rationale,” Ed Mathews. Abilene Christian University
Status of Global Mission 2007: An Annual Update By Todd Johnson overview of global missions 2007.
The 10/40 Window: Getting To The Core Of The Core, from AD2000 & Beyond’s archived web site.
If The World Were A Village Of 100 People
Joshua Project: People Group Numbers
- Global Religious Trends 2010 to 2020 by Dr Peter Brierley
- Mission Trends – Christianity in its Global Context, 1970–2020, Center for the Study of Global Christianity – Gordon Conwell
- 2015 Global Statistics (International Bulletin of Missionary Research)
- Unreached Peoples of the World – Prayer Guide
- The World If There Were Only 100 People
This page was last checked for dead links on January 16, 2018.